Request a Grant
Private contractors are often the sole source of income for their families, and the loss of life or means to continue to perform services can result in real financial strain. The Secure Success Foundation focuses on providing grants to private contractors and/or their families who have been seriously injured or killed while in the line of duty or under contract. If you or someone you know meets the criteria below, please contact us for assistance. The Secure Success Foundation is committed to enhancing the lives of the people who have sacrificed so much for their job, for their country and for our freedom.
The Foundation will provide needs-based grants to private contractors and their families to assist with post-secondary education, health and welfare costs.
Those who meet the following criteria will qualify for consideration:
- Individuals who serve, or have served, as private contractors (or the estates of deceased individuals) under contracts to perform services for the U.S. Department of State, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Central Intelligence Agency;
- Who are seriously injured or killed during service and would otherwise be eligible for Department of Defense or Veteran’s Administration benefits if such individual served in the U.S. military; and
- Who have demonstrated financial need
Submit a Request
To request individual assistance, please send a detailed email that includes:
- Your name and contact information
- A description of why assistance is needed
- The amount requested
If you know someone who meets our eligibility criteria and would greatly benefit from financial assistance, you may request a grant on their behalf by sending the individual’s name and contact information, along with a detailed summary of why you think this person would be a deserving grant candidate.
Please send all written requests or questions about a potential grant to email@example.com.
Review & Approval
After an initial review of a proposal by a committee member, follow-up communications may be appropriate. The grant proposal will then be reviewed by the Secure Success Board of Directors, and a decision will be made based on a majority vote. Your confidentiality is important to us - personal information will not be disclosed to anyone with the exception of the Board and when required by legal regulations governing the operation of a 501(3)c non-profit organization.
Available grants, applications and deadlines change throughout the year. We encourage you to revisit our site frequently for active opportunities.